CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This is what happened today.







Paige and I put it back together and we're going to wait until someone else sits in it to blame them.


No, I dont feel bad about it because I was just sitting in it--It broke on ME!!!



I would just like to put out there that this is just my own series of unfortunate events...


Forgetting to tell Encarni that my pink scarf was new and hadn't yet been washed before throwing it in the dirty clothing hamper:


(Turned all of the other laundry pink)

Accidentally eating Edu's (my 21 year old spanish brother) arroz con leche for breakfast:

(For a 21 year old, he is quite the pouter)

And on the second day upon arriving in Spain, I ran my head into the attic cealing causing a rather large dent:

(Encarni found out yesterday)

**DISCLAIMER**

None of these incidents are my fault. Even the arroz con leche mishap becuase Edu should have eaten it when everyone else was eating it instead of leaving it in the fridge in the home of 3 very hungry college girls. That is all.

0 comments: